Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Minivan

I'm excited to announce that my sister Alison and brother-in-law Eric had their first child, a boy, and named him Van Orion Singley. I couldn't be more proud to share my name with this little guy, especially after having had the chance to meet him this past weekend. Let's go ahead and diffuse that "mini-van" joke from the start. It's unoriginal and not even that funny. :-)

Laine, Linden and I flew out to San Francisco to visit our 6-week-old nephew/cousin a few days ago. Unlike Linden, he was born in the typical Miller size -- 9lb 8oz, 22in.

Flying with a 14-mo-old is quite an experience, but Linden was a champ. Airport transit was aided by this amazing contraption that Laine found on the internet and purchased before our trip -- it's a chair that attaches to a carry-on piece of luggage. So Linden got to ride in style through ORD and SFO.

We stayed with Alison, Eric and Van for a couple nights and had a blast. Van's interests include eating, sleeping, and laughing at his cousin. Linden already loves her cousin Van and also thoroughly enjoyed practicing her stair climbing and descending at her aunt and uncle's place.

Here are a couple amazingly cute photos of the cousins caught on camera. There's really nothing to say about them because they are so dang cute on their own, so that's what I'll leave you with.







No comments:

Post a Comment