A lot can change in a few weeks. I'm realizing that now that it's about three weeks since the last time I posted.In that time...
- Linden sprouted a pair of teeth (bottom middle)
- Mastered rolling from her back to her front
- Began grabbing for anything within reach
- Prefers to sit and play instead of play on her back
- Has developed a love of jumping

I'll have to post a video of her playing in the jumping gym that her Aunt Jaime and Uncle Jesse let her borrow. She could play in that thing for hours. Even when she's not in the gym, she loves standing and jumping on your lap, a table, or anything she can push against. I have a feeling that she's much more interested in learning to walk than learning to crawl.
She's quickly making friends in our little neighborhood. The kids (and even the dogs) are very good with her and she loves watching and interacting with them.
Just this past week, she's started to become a bit shy. I never thought I'd see the day. Usually, if she's having a bad day, the one thing that would improve her mood would be visitors. But just recently she's started to need a few minutes to warm up to the idea of a new place. It doesn't take long, though, before she's smiling like her old self.
Linden's Great Auntie Lainey came for a visit from Canada recently, bearing gifts. Auntie Lainey is a fabulous quilter. She made an amazing baby quilt for Linden in anticipation of her arrival and recently completed an alphabet quilt for the family. It's a bit of a Twanow family tradition and Laine was so excited to have it join our family that she promptly wrapped herself in it and carried it off to bed.
I could, and should, go on because it's been awhile since I've last posted, but it's now after 10 p.m. (so way past my bedtime). I'll try to be better about posting shorter, more frequent updates. If life allows. :-)
What amazingly cute pics! So excited to see you all tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLove that second pic! It was so good to see you guys this weekend! I can't believe how much linden has grown since Feb! -liz
ReplyDelete